Hi, my name is Jennifer, owner of Jennifer Birkenmeyer Photography. I've loved photography since I was a little girl, always setting up photo shoots with my sister and neighbors. I love capturing moments of happiness, from weddings to newborns. I love seeing people laughing, dancing, and having fun. I do limited child sessions, and they are not your typical photo session. Here are a few things that make me absolutely love what I do:
- Seeing the look on a groom's face the first time he sees his beautiful bride
- Hearing from the heart wedding vows and seeing smiling teary-eyed guests
- All the beautiful details that make up each individual wedding
- Having tea parties and hunting for fairies in the forrest with a four year old
- Watching a toddler's curls bouncing in the sunlight as she twirls
- Seeing new parents swoon over their precious new baby
Photography is a huge part of my own personal life as well. I am married to my husband Rob and have three beautiful children. I also enjoy painting, sketching and reading. Thank you for stopping by!